EasyReader for Windows 8.06
Languages supported: Danish, English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
EasyReader 8.06 includes the following fixes and improvements:
- NEW: Dolphin Account: EasyReader 8.06 now includes the Dolphin Account. Once signed in, EasyReader remembers the latest reading position for each books opened. This means the book can be opened from the correct place on a different device (including on the EasyReader app for iOS and Android). Please note: users are now required to enter their Dolphin Account details to use EasyReader.
- NEW: Improved accessibility with screen readers: Improvements have been made for using EasyReader with screen readers, including Dolphin ScreenReader, NVDA, JAWs and Windows Narrator.
- NEW: Languages available. EasyReader 8.06 is now available in French Canadian, Italian, Japanese and Russian
- NEW: SAPIE library. EasyReader 8.06 now includes a direct connection to the SAPIE library in Japan.
- FIX: Downloads from SBS library. A fix has been applied to ensure books in EPUB format can be downloaded from the SBS library as expected.
- FIX: Lexicon name. Non-English characters can now be used in the name of the lexicon (pronunciation dictionary) in the audio settings.
- FIX: Opening books containing bookmarks. Performance improvements mean books which contain a lot of bookmarks are now loaded into the Reader far more quickly.
- FIX: Import from Childvision Ireland. A fix has been applied to ensure books from the Childvision Ireland library import into EasyReader as expected. Please note: Childvision Ireland are not included as a library in EasyReader, but books from the library can be opened using File > Import books from computer.
- REMOVED: Skippable Annotation. The ability to skip annotations added by the producer of a book has now been removed from EasyReader.
- PLUS: Additional technical fixes and improvements.