EasyReader for Windows 9.02
Languages supported: Danish, Dutch, English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
The EasyReader App for Windows (9.02) includes the following fixes and improvements:
- NEW: RNIB Reading Services library (UK). The UK library RNIB Reading Services is now available in the EasyReader App for Windows.
- NEW: NSBS library (Suriname). The Suriname library NSBS is now available in the EasyReader App for Windows.
- NEW: Scanning Pens. Text which is scanned using a Scanning Pens product can now be loaded into the ‘My Clipboard Texts’ feature in the EasyReader App for Windows. To read text from a Scanning Pen, select ‘My Clipboard Texts’ in EasyReader, then choose the ‘Add’ button, then select ‘Add from Scanning Pen’.
- FIX: RNIB Newsagent (UK). Following changes made by RNIB, a fix has been applied to ensure users in the UK can find and read newspapers from RNIB Newsagent as expected.
- FIX: SBS library (Switzerland). Books in an EPUB format can now be downloaded as expected from the Swiss library SBS.
- FIX: DAISY books. Page numbers and footnotes in DAISY books have now been made more clearly identifiable in the Reader.
- PLUS: Additional fixes and improvements.